So you’ve decided you want to commit to being a happier mom. Want to be happier right this minute? Here are 10 things you can do right now to be happier.
10 Things you can do Right Now to be Happier
- Relax your shoulders.
- Unclench your jaw.
- Take a deep breath! (And another, and another. Slow.)
- Drink a glass of water!
- Smile a big smile. (Even if you feel silly, just do it!)
- Hug or kiss someone. (Nobody around? Hug yourself.)
- Compliment someone. (Text or call if you have to.)
- Look outside or go outdoors (even for a minute!)
- Jump around a little and get your body moving and your blood circulating (even just get up and stretch, but dancing is best!)
- Feel thankful and full of gratitude.
Psst — make sure you join the Happy Mom Guide Community. It’s a Facebook Group for moms to exchange words of wisdom, inspiration, gratitude, support, and joy. Join us!
PS – Read about why you should be a happy mom.