Happiness literally requires nothing. But below you’ll find recommendations, resources, downloads, and/or links we that might be useful on the journey. Think of them as happiness recommendations that exist at the intersection of life optimization and capitalism 🙂
Happy Mom Guide Book Club
*If you don’t already have Audible, you can get two free books through this link.
- “The How of Happiness” by Sonja Lyubomirsky
- “Authentic Happiness” by Martin Seligman
- “One Truth, One Law: I Am, I Create” by Erin Werley (this book is a fast and powerful read, if a little more out there than most of our other so-called happiness recommendations)
- “More Myself” by Alicia Keys
More Happy Mom Guide links:
- Audible Plus – Get a free trial of Audible and listen to audiobooks. I started listening to audiobooks after having Kid#1, and just never stopped. (As a bonus, it’s gotten my kids used to having insane amounts of words wash over them, and I am sure it’s not entirely responsible, but they do both have insane vocabularies.)
- 30-Day Free Trial of Amazon Prime – What it sounds like – 30 free days of Amazon Prime if you don’t already have it.
Misc Happy Mom Guide recommendations
Invest like a mother. SoFi Invest – Open an Active Investing account with $1,000 or more and get $50 in Stock